The What Works virtual conferences are always a MUST for me. I wall off the day… not just to attend each of the amazingly-curated sessions but also to IMPLEMENT all the a-ha moments for hours afterward.
Tara brilliantly guides us through exactly the convos we wish we knew we needed to have with these awesome people and the discussions with fellow members before, during, and after the conferences are incredibly rich and rewarding.
I treat the What Works virtual conferences as immersion days for my business. It’s an investment I look forward to every quarter!
I love the What Works virtual conferences. Beyond the actionable information from knowledgable speakers, the attendees all contribute to the conversation and ask thought-provoking questions. The virtual space you create is AMAZING!
Wednesday, June 10
- Welcome Reception – 4pm Eastern/1pm Pacific
Thursday, June 11
- Opening Remarks by Tara McMullin – 11am Eastern/8am Pacific
- Create Your Personal Pricing Framework by Jacquette Timmons – 11:30am Eastern/8:30am Pacific
- Choice of Workshops – 12:30pm Eastern/9:30am Pacific
- Kate Strathmann
- Sarah Von Bargen
- Integration Session by Erica Courdae – 1:45pm Eastern/10:45am Pacific
- Choice of Breakouts – 3:00pm Eastern/12:00pm Pacific
- Roundtable Discussion with Mark Butler & Rita Barry
- Panel Discussion with Susan Boles, Christina Sjahli, and Lauren Caselli
- Nurturing Your Relationship To Your Money by Nicole Lewis-Keeber – 4:15pm Eastern/1:15pm Pacific
- Closing Remarks by Tara McMullin – 5:15pm Eastern/2:15pm Pacific
Friday, June 12
- Closing Reception – 2:00pm Eastern/11:00am Pacific
Founder, What Works
Sarah Von Bargen
Creator, Bank Boost
Business Therapist & Mindset Coach
Founder, Budget Nerd
Founder, Scale Spark
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Coach
Founder, Lauren Caselli Events
Founder, Rita Barry & Co